Mad Hippie Exfoliating Serum with Alpha Hydroxy Acids 30ml
Shed dull skin and discoloration to reveal brighter, smoother looking skin. Sixteen actives with alpha hydroxy acids, apple stem cells and gigawhite. Apple stem cells come from the rare Swiss apple tree have powerful antioxidant and skin rejuvenating properties Gigawhite is a natural blend of six organically grown alpine plants that reduce the appearance of skin discoloration and brighten. Mad Hippie recommends using either their Exfoliating Serum or the Vitamin A Serum as your exfoliant.
- Glycolic Acid - Derived from sugar cane and regarded as the most effective of the alpha hydroxy acid family due to its smaller molecular size, glycolic acid is amazing at exfoliating, reducing the appearance of wrinkles, discoloration & age spots.
- Lactic Acid – Derived from fermented beet sugar & another member of the alpha hydroxy acid family, lactic acid exfoliates, reducing the appearance of wrinkles & discoloration while hydrating & moisturizing.
- Apple Stem Cells (PhytoCellTec®) – Works to reduce the appearance of fine lines.
- Gigawhite – A radiance-boosting blend of 6 organically grown alpine plants that reduce the appearance of skin discoloration.
- Matrixyl Synthe '6 - Advanced peptide with skin rejuvenating benefits.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – The salt of hyaluronic acid (HA), sodium hyaluronate, has been shown to have better skin penetrating capabilities than HA alone. Works to moisturize the skin while reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
- White Tea – Delicately harvested new growth tea leaves rich in antioxidants.
- Goji Berry – Super-antioxidant berry rich in amino acids, minerals, beta carotene and vitamins C, E, B1, B2 & B6.
- Ceramide - Provides a thin, lipid layer over the skin that aids in moisture retention.